Universities and Colleges
COVID-19 Research Studies
A SMS (text message) and web-based system developed to help the Arizona community report the health status for members of their household, including symptoms, exposures and issues related to COVID-19.
- State of Arizona COVID-19 Antibody Testing Initiative
A statewide research study analyzing blood samples of hundreds of thousands of Arizonans to determine who has developed antibodies against the virus that causes COVID-19.
HCW HOSTED is a Tucson-based initiative to mobilize community resources for healthcare workers (HCWs) on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic through provision of housing, emotional wellness, symptom monitoring, and family support services. In addition to news, updates, and COVID-19 resources for healthcare workers, the website offers portals for HCWs to register interest in participation and for community members to donate housing.
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Cochise County Department of Health & Social Services
- Pima County Health Department
- Maricopa County Public Health Department
- Yuma County Public Health Services District